Wellington Window weather stripping

A home owner from mpls says:
Wellington Window Replacement Crank-out window weather stripping for hinge side of window (black)
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to see a side profile photo of your weatherstripping removed from the window, along with dimensions, to compare to our inventory. Thank you!

A home owner from mpls says:
It is about 1/2" wide x 3/16" (right angle piece)
Two pieces 17 1/4" and two 49 1/2"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image 7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image 8.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image 10.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image 4 end.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos! I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this leaf seal, but we have some other kef-mounted seals that might work as a substitute. Start by looking at our 58-170B. Go over the end profile dimensions and see if you think this could work for you. Also, review our 58-053 and 58-055. Let us know what you think. 

A home owner from Minnetonka, MN says:
I have the same Wellington window weather stripping issue. How did the 58-053 or 58-055 work?
A quick learner from Eagle Wisconsin says:
I am having the same insulation seal problem with wellington windows. My photos are different. Please advise on what I should order
Thanks for your help!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230825_113503.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230825_113458.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I unfortunately can't determine what you have based on these photos. In order to help identify the proper weatherseal, we need a clear picture of the end profile as per the video below. Please let me know if that would be possible.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.