Wenco Threshold Insert

A quick learner from 24450 says:

This came out of the threshold for a Wenco-83 French door. I'm trying to track down a replacement part if possible.


User submitted a photo of a door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'e seen this type weatherstripping before. It's the type that fits into a cut out on the bottom of the door. I think Stanley used this type on their doors at one time. All that said, I don't believe it is still available. I would suggest using something like our 58-176. This is nice because it just wraps around the bottom of the door. You might want to fill in that bottom cut out with a piece of wood.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)