Wenco Windows - need 9723 window sash pivot

A home owner from Bridgewater, MA says:
We had a home built in 1998 and the builder used Wenco Windows. The window sash pivot is broken and I need 2 replacement parts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named broken window sash pivot 1 .jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named broken window sash pivot 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window sash pivot 3.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We've come across this pivot bar in the past but, unfortunately, we couldn't find an exact match for your pivot bar. However, take a look at our 26-402 and 26-406B and see if you could get either of these to work for you. Thanks for posting! 

A quick learner says:

I am looking for a window sash pivot for a Wenco Window that was installed when the home was built in 1998

I ordered a few parts from SWISCO that looked close but they were way to thick. I will add pictures below

Thank you

Traci 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named broken window sash Pivot  1A.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named broken window sash pivot 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken window sash pivot 2A.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken window sash pivot 3A.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken window sash pivot 4A.jpg
A quick learner says:
Also further to my previous email there is a number on the small broken piece that says 723
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken window sash pivot 3A.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we could not locate your exact pivot bar. Have you checked with a Wenco dealer in your area to see if they still have this pivot bar? If they don't, you would need to adapt either the 26-402 or the 26-406B to your window. This may require shaving them down to size since you mentioned they were too thick. 

I'm sorry that we can't supply an exact replacement for this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.