What Snap In Glazing do I Need

A handy person from Birmingham says:
Please tell me what type of snap in glazing I need to buy to replace the one pictured here.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please look over our 55-202. This looks pretty close to your shape, but I recommend that you check to see if our measurements are the same.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)