What adhesive to use to install weatherstripping?

A quick learner from Door County, WI says:
I ordered a roll of 58-002 to replace 45 year old weather stripping on some old boat windows in a 1969 Chris Craft. It appears that the old pile, whetever is left, was adhered to the SS end cap on the sliding glass. I realize the 58-002 is not adhesive backed but it is the right size. What adhesive would you recommnd to hold this in place? I am thinking something like 3M's VHB tape, but perhaps you have another suggestion?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Personally, I think 3M's VHB should work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)