What are these casement window locks?

A quick learner from Colorado says:
I'm looking for a replacement lever for the lock in the pictures.
Thank you
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Sandy. Thanks for posting, and for the great pictures. This looks like an old style Truth lock. See SWISCO part number 38-097 & 38-098 for possible replacements. If you think that they look good, you will also need to update the keeper/strikes to our 38-079, since they are a diff size than the old style
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)