What balances do I need?

A home owner from Iron Mountain, MI says:
I have an Anderson Narrowline window that needs new balances. The number stamped on the balance is 11600-17. There is also a set of number stamped across the narrow end, 931 BR39 699. I will need both right and left.
Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I think you might want to check out our 24-939 Andersen Sash Balance. This can replace balance boxes with the stamp 931.
A quick learner from Maryland says:
I have a similar question but different numbers. My Anderson Sash
S4 10#31 8-87 along the bottom

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! For you, I recommend our 24-1033. This can replace balance boxes marked with 10#31.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)