What channel balance and top sash guide do I need

A home owner from Florida says:
Kinco windows originally installed in 2002. Channel Balance is 30" long. There is a stamp 29 4 and then it looks like B1. Can you help me figure out which one I need. Also, any help on what top sash guide? They were plastic and broke. Thanks for your help.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. I've narrowed this down to two possible channel balance Series: either our Series 380 or our Series 385.

Now, as you can see, the only difference between these two Series is their bottom shoe. The Series 380 uses the 15-005 while the Series 385 uses the 15-004. I can't quite tell what you have based on your pictures, though. Please carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see which is a better match.
15-004 and 15-005
I don't see a picture of your top sash guide, but we carry two Kinco varieties. See our 18-044 and 18-166 and see if either are a good match.
A home owner from Florida says:
Thanks for the information. That helped me figure it out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)