What charge tool do I need?

A home owner from Knoxville, TN says:
I have windows that won't stay up, so I know I need to tighten the spiral balances but I am unclear on which spiral balance charge tool I need. Since you sell two, which one do I need? 75-006 or 75-033? Thank for your help.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
They are both used for tilt windows and serve the same function. To be honest, it's a matter of preference. Do you know exactly what balance Series you have? If it's the thicker Series 600 then I personally find that the 75-006 works well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)