What cran cover do I need?

A quick learner from Washington says:
What cover and crank do we need to replace these old covers and cranks that fold (is it 39-107FK) - we are looking at white covers and cranks. Additionally, what about these openers. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_IMG_2578.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_IMG_2580.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_IMG_2579.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_IMG_2581.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 39-107FK cover should work perfectly fine for your operators. I feel very confident this is the style you want.

As for the opener, did you mean the lock you show in your last photo? If so, see our 38-075.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.