What do I need to replace my Pan Am Crank

A landlord from Cudjoe Key, FL says:
Hello,
I have to replace several dozen cranks, and am unsure which is the correct Pan Am crank.
I've included several photos, if that is of use
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It's hard to say without seeing how it connects to the track arm, but check out our 39-017 or maybe our 39-280. Could either of these work for you?
A quick learner from Cudjoe Key, FL says:
The 39-017 and 39-016 are very close, with 2 differences:

Mine:
1. Height is 5 one-eighth (39-017 is 5 one-fourth)
2. Connector is 2 one-half (39-017 is 2 three-eighths)

The distance between holes on both top (one-half) and bottom (1 five-sixteenths) is spot on.

The eighth inch top to bottom might be workable, but I'm unsure if changing to a shorter connector will make closing the window more difficult.

Also, I assume they are L and R of the same model, correct
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. We don't have anything that matches those dimensions exactly, but you may want to check out our 39-011, 39-350, or 39-277. Could you make any of these work?

As for the shorter link arm, it may mean that your windows won't be able to open as far.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.