What does the 84-001 fit into?

A quick learner from Florida says:
Can you tell me what the 84-001 roller fits into. Is there some sort of receptacle that the "M" section slots into??
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. There should be a pretty open cavity that houses the 84-001 roller. Take a look at our video below to see what I mean.
A quick learner from Missouri says:
The attached video shows a great view of how to remove the roller. But how do I put the new on in? And how do I connect the top screw that I took out? What does the screw do?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
What you will need to do is install the wheel into cut out, then line up the hole in the spring with the screw hole in the door. Once the holes are lined up you will need to reattach the screw into the door and into the hole in the spring.
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.