What is replacement for this sash balance

A home owner from ohio says:
The number I pulled from the old sash balance is
G312 31 174

Whats the replacement for this one?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Based on your stamp, I recommend our 24-1231 Andersen sash balance. This can replace balance boxes marked with "12 31."
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)