What is the Inner Diameter of the Female piece for 32-134?

A handy person from Anderson, SC says:
I have an application where I only need the Female portion of this assembly. I need the inner diameter dimensions for the clip (the portion that holds the hexagonal piece when the assembly is closed) to be ~1/4-inch. Based on the picture showing some other dimensions this measurement looks to be closer to 1/2-inch. Could someone provide me with a part number that may have a clip with the size I'm looking for?
thanks!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. The hex pin of the 32-134 is 7/16". I'm afraid we don't have a setup for 1/4". The 32-134 may still work, but you would need to replace it as a set.
SWISCO's 32-134 False Front Clip
SWISCO's 32-134 False Front Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.