What is the housing?

A quick learner from revere ma says:
what is the housing is that the spring that holds the 84-001 roller? the reason I ask is that one of my rollers came off as the spring snapped
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The nylon wheel is riveted to a "U" shaped steel housing that is crimped to a flexible steel spring. You cannot replace the wheel only, you must replace the complete wheel and spring.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)