What lock do I need?

A handy person from Covington, LA says:
How do I decide which keyed lock I need for my sliding glass door: 82-303 or 82-310? The handle looks like your 82-306?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, John. If your handle is like our 82-306, then our 82-310 might be the better choice. The 82-310 is the cylinder used in the 82-306.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)