What part is this?

A home owner from 21784 says:
Markings: uppercase G, also uppercase A. The number 6600 is also stamped on the part.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Take a look at our 32-119. This looks very similar to your own hardware, but compare dimensions just to be sure they match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)