What part is this?

A quick learner from White Plains says:
This is Carmen from Sterling Properties. Please tell me what part this is. Thanks.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This part is known as a pivot shoe. Depending on your measurements, I would consider either our 15-188 or 15-178.
A quick learner says:
Thanks for getting back to me. our part measures 1.25 x 2 inches. Which pivot shoe do you recommend?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you measuring the width and height? If so, the height isn't that important, and both shoes are 1-1/4" wide, so I'm afraid that doesn't narrow it down. You will need to confirm the thickness. Once you have that, look at the dimensions we show for each part so that you can confirm which match is better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)