What sash balancer do I need?

A home owner says:
Hello, Anderson window is 24x20 and balancer says 11600-17 plus H2 6#23 8 87 on one side and 11600 3 on the other side. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 24-637 Andersen Sash Balance. This can be used to replace balance boxes with the stamp 6#23.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)