What screw to go with 70-053

A quick learner from MASS says:
I am looking to order part 250.00 Flush Clip 70-053 and I am looking for screws and price for them that come with the product # 70-053

Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Are you screwing these clips into wood or metal? If they're going into wood, I recommend checking out the 70-112 Long Thumb Screw and the 62-022 Threaded Rivnut. For metal, I you should see our 33-062 #6 x 3/4" Pan Head Tek Screw. Let me know what you think!
How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.