What stamp option does my Series 380 channel balance need?

A handy person from San Diego, CA says:
I need a couple of replacement balances and have been able to identify the closest replacement in the S380-28. Unfortunately, the associated "option" criteria for the balance doesn't match the existing balance. The existing balance only has the following markings on it: "27 3 HU CMC 2" and no stamps in the metal itself (see image1).

Also, the top piece "19-005" and bottom piece "15-005" are the closest to what I have with only minor differences (mainly on the top of the top piece) - not sure that this will be a problem (see image2)?

Any help is greatly appreciated, would like to order replacements... Thanks!
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hello,
Normally a 28" Series 380 balance with stamp 27 3 will translate to 2730.
To check, remove the window sash and place it on a scale.
S380-28 with stamp option 2730 will carry a window sash weight range of 13 through and including 19 pounds.

This information is based on 2 balances per sash. Balances are designed assuming friction in the jamb weather-strip will carry a portion of the sash weight. Suggested sash weights are approximate.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.