What stamps to choose for S351-33 channel balances

A home owner from Chicago says:
I am replacing the channel balances on a few windows in my condo and have a few questions. Four of the channel balances have the 3220 stamp but are all broken. Does that mean maybe the window was too heavy? Should I replace it with a channel balance that has a higher sash weight range or is that normal (they are probably about 10yr old)? Also, I have 2 more channel balances that need to be replaced but the stamp is not listed as an option. It looks like it says 32DS 39. I have attached a picture. What is the best option for replacement? Also, do I need to purchase any other materials in order to replace the channel balances or is everything included with them? Thanks!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what stamps you need. For both the 3220 balances and 32Ds balances, I recommend that you weigh their respective sashes and refer to the chart on our S351-33 store page. Look up your weight and then choose the corresponding option. If your weight is not on the chart, let me know what it is and we can work from there.

If your weight is on the chart, don't go with a heavier or lighter option. It is possible to have a balance that is too strong, which can cause complications with how your window operates.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.