What track?

A handy person from Arizona says:
What kind of track do these rollers and bipass sliding glass doors use? The original got thrown away and I can't find one that fits the wheels.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 029BCD0E-A1EA-4644-AA0E-214557EF773C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27CBB652-4ABB-413B-9353-0CE28CCC418D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3403F29D-1163-4714-821B-BF51848B6945.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AF248206-CBF0-48B8-8AAF-9A9716F2561C.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:


Take a look at our 23-074 roller along with the 23-270, 23-271 and 23-272 concave roller tracks. I'm afraid the bracket in your picture is discontinued and no longer available. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.