What type of balance

A quick learner from USA says:
What type of balance do I need for these windows?
My track shows a stamp of 26HD.
And do I need any other parts?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I can't see the balance itself in your pictures, but I can somewhat make out the shoes. Start by looking at our S751-27 channel balance. This may be a match, but you will need to carefully compare our pictures and information to your hardware in order to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)