What type of roller??

A quick learner from Los angeles California says:
I'm pretty good with DYI projects of this nature but due to surgery recovery I only could take the closet door of and set it so far.. ideally I should be taking it to the garage and working on it there. Instead I removed it and placed it in front of one closet, so know I have very limited space to work with. Aside fr that I am restricted from certain movements!

I'm having a hard time removing the rollers. I thought it was just a matter of unscrewing an couple of screws and banging it out with a rubber mallet. But to know avail. If I bang a little harder, I might break the glass. Can you guys help me out with the issue at hand?

What is the trick to get that roller off the doors? And what part number is that? I promise to order of you.. I'd rather give my hard earn money to you than the useless folks at home depot who already told me that the rollers were universal so I ended up buying some, but after taking off the door, and comparing the both they are obviously not the same..
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190516_185618.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

To remove the old roller assembly, lay the door flat and remove the two bottom frame screws. 

Now with a small block of wood and hammer carefully knock off the bottom door rail. 

Then you can slide out the old roller assembly. 

Then you can send a photo with the dimensions to us or go on line and under Sliding Mirror Door, see if you can match the roller assembly.

A quick learner from Los angeles California says:
Here is a photo. Please advise.. also what is your lead time. Is there an expedite option?? Anxious to get this done.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15581718288701733780646975346968.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Please look and compare our #81-050, 1-1/4" nylon ball bearing roller assembly.

As far as shipping goes, we offer a variety of options that you can see before purchasing by using the shipping calculator found in your shopping cart. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.