What type of snap-in glazing is this?

A handy person from Virginia says:
I'm trying to identify the snap-in glazing from some older storm windows without any apparent markings. It somewhat resembles 55-076 in profile, but the dimensions are smaller. An identification or suggestions for a compatible replacement would be appreciated.
User submitted a photo of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The closest glazing I could find is our 55-034. Do you think you could get this to work in your windows?
A handy person from Virginia says:
That looks pretty close, I'll give it a try.
Thanks Tom!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)