Whatever this plastic thing is

A handy person from Denver says:
My vertically opening sash window had this part break off and got lost. I need another one. It is for the top left side of the window.
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This looks a lot like our 18-008. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)