What's the gray tube at the top of the 84-074?

A home owner from salisbury, ma says:
could you please help me find this hardware-

they seem to be 2 1/2 inches long, 1/4 in wide across the top where the holes are, 1/2 inch spread from the top down towards the 1 inch wheel. the product 84-074 looks close but there seems to be a tube/or something sticking up out of the top (I wasn't sure if that is removable.
User submitted photo of their sliding screen door roller.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
The 84-074 Screen Door Roller looks like a close match.

The silver aluminum piece at the top of the roller is just a sleeve for the adjustment screw. It fits through the hole in the screen door and can be removed if need be.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.