What's this part??

Contractor from Annapolis maryland
Mar 20, 2024 2:33 pm
We are interested in buying 2sets of tilt latch pulls? (Whichever the name is)
1 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Bob from SWISCO
Mar 21, 2024 12:39 am

Thanks for writing in. I am afraid we don't carry an exact match for these Reynolds Tilt Latch levers. They likely are no longer made. Many of these tilt latches that have an internal mechanism within the sash frame have been phased out over the years. You are better off seeing if you could convert your window sash to use surface-mounted latches like our 26-228 and 26-229, or 26-193 and 26-194. The video below shows how to do this conversion. Take a look and see what you think.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts