Wheel cane off

A home owner from New York says:
Hi My wheel came off my door but as you could see one of the photos it looks like the part that it attaches to, snapped and is in the latch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2F78C023-543C-47AE-9E65-626AAC540566.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E7A34EC1-D0D9-46A6-9D3D-E5C329FB4296.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

This roller reminds me of our 84-016, 84-091, and 84-101. Look over the specifications and see how they compare with your old screen door roller.

If you have any questions just let us know!

I was asking if that black piece that's in my left Picture that the roller hooks onto, is it broken off from the screen door and is stuck in my piece. If so what do I do
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8F18F646-5EEE-472A-B4E0-1811E18E2D5E.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for clarifying. I can't be sure without a photo of the black piece you're referring to but I wonder if it's the corner you need. If that's the case, take a look at the 95-020 and see if this matches what you're looking for. 

Dimensions for 95-020
Dimensions for 95-020

Alternate view of 95-020
Alternate view of 95-020

This is for an Aluminite 1500 Series screen. And, the wheel is 1-1/4".

Need a bracket and 2 wheels please which product code. And what is the difference between the silver or gold wheel ? Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0916.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0917.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

We don't sell this exact corner but our 95-020 would be our best match. The 84-016 roller has a 1-1/4" diameter wheel while the 84-091 has a 1" diameter wheel. 

Hi Emily .. the wheels I ordered were to big . Not 1 1/4 inch . I'm returning them. In the meantime I need 2 more but what is the difference between 84-091 and 84-101? Also my old wheel looks different at the point where it connects to the bracket. Mine is half open your is a complete circle . Thanks Trish
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 39649669-6321-488C-A00D-82C439B53575.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. Are you saying that the 84-016 roller that you bought doesn't have a 1-1/4" diameter wheel? Or did you mean that your old roller's wheel isn't 1-1/4" in diameter? If the wheel is 1" in diameter, take a look at the 84-091. I recommend you review the dimensions for this part to ensure it matches up with yours. 

The 84-091 has a 1" diameter wheel while the 84-101 has a 1-1/4" diameter wheel and a stainless steel housing with a stainless steel tension spring. 

The open circle is another old design that the manufacturers that make these rollers no longer use. The newly enclosed circle design snaps onto the door corner, rather than hooking onto it as your original roller does. The new style can be a bit trickier to install but is less likely to accidentally detach from the corner. 

Hi so I remeasured and might have the right wheel. But here's another question I ordered two wheels and one new bracket can this style new wheel go on the old bracket that was in there? Or I'll just leave the old wheel on and 1 new one
Profile picture of Emily

The 84-016 roller is designed to be used with the 95-020 corner so I'm afraid I can't guarantee it will be compatible with your old corner. Our return policy can be found here just in case. 

How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Screen Door Corner and Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.