Wheel needed

A quick learner from Royal oak Mi. says:
The housing is good but I think there used to be a black wheel on the outside of these rollers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3788CFF9-0612-45A3-AF9F-97F88BBA9828.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0CAF9630-2A1A-407E-B6EE-68919C28CD79.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4870CC2E-CE16-4A18-A0F1-EF096C3F6285.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 26441D97-D5AC-4481-A6FB-F1C397385B11.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean when you reference a black wheel. It looks like you have pretty normal wheels to me. Do you have an example of what you mean? Can I see it? 

Assuming that this wheel is all you needed then I would recommend our 81-266 kit. I believe you can use this kit to repair the assembly and even reuse the outer housing, since you said it's still good.

A quick learner from Royal oak Mi. says:
I found circular black nylon or plastic that I think lined the outside of these wheels. Right now the wheels let the bottom of the door contact the track making it hard to open. I just went ahead and ordered both 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 wheels.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for clarifying. We don't sell this kind of roller with the type of lining that you describe, unfortunately. We can only provide these as you see on its product page. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.