Wheel size different

A quick learner from 08902 says:

I googled the U.S. Pat. 3.041.657, which has No. 454 above the 3/4 front and 1 3/8 rear with a rounded/convex edge wheel and was directed to Swisco part #23-031, which has No. SBI above the 3/4 front and 1 3/8 rear with a squared off edge wheel.

The conversion of U.S. Pat. 3.041.657 did not work because the wheel on the new item would not fit properly in the tracks.

I am looking for a replacement that will work.

Please advise.

Sincerely,

Tim 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Tim. I am afraid we can not see the wheel in these photos. Would you be able to send us some photos of the wheel for us to look over? 

A quick learner from 08902 says:
Attached are pictures of the wheels from the original (old) and the replacement (new). I hope this helps in determining the correct replacement parts I need.

Thanks,

Tim
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like your old roller has a much more dramatic offset than ours. The 23-031 has an offset of only 1/8". Can you tell me what yours measures? Could it be closer to our 23-047 with a 1/2" offset?

Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.