Wheel unit for sliding glass closet doors

A home owner from Albany, California says:
I'm looking to replace 10 wheel units for 5 sliding glass closet doors. I looked on the wheel unit picture included for any model numbers, but nothing is marked. The current unit wheels are not removable, so it looks like the entire unit needs to be replaced. The glass closet doors are 35 years old. The screw holes are also vertically off set from each other on the same side of the unit.

Horizontal measurement. 2 and 15/16th inches
Vertical measurement. 2 and 3/8th.

Wheel only. 1 and 1/4 inches diameter
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0D0EB0B5-2C42-46B2-900C-A7DD878D4135.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Take a look at our 23-070. Look over the dimensions and specifications and see if this matches what you need. If you wanted a ball-bearing version of this roller, see our 23-086. Both these rollers have concave wheels. I believe this is what you have, but it's hard to say for sure from your photos. If your roller by chance had a convex wheel instead, take a look at our 23-081 instead.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.