Wheels & track for patio door

A home owner from USA says:
We need the track and rollers for this sliding patio door.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to make out what you need without seeing the roller removed from the door. A lot of important details are obscured. That said, I think you might have a Capitol 920 patio door. This used the 81-007 roller. They have been out of business for some time now, so their track is no longer available. I suggest something like our 80-102 track cover. You can place this over the damaged track. See the video below for more information.
A quick learner from Wheels and track for patio door says:
I will see if I can the take the wheel out for further review. what's the odds of that roller be correct? Would you like full pictures of the patio door to determine the brand and type? They are 4 foot door panels. I agree that whatever company made these doors are out of business.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If all you need is the roller, then a clear picture of it should suffice for now. We will also need detailed measurements. I recommend using the dimensions we list for the 81-007 that Paul suggested as reference.
A professional from California says:
That big hex head screw looks like it has stretched to screw port to it's maximum. It looks like it may strip out next time you use it. I would recommend using a longer thinner screw to get to the fresh aluminum. If you use the 80-102 cap, I would cut away a little of the slot that goes around the track while it's out. The narrow slot tends to scrape the cap.
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.