Where can I find this hinge?

A quick learner from Marietta, GA USA says:
Hello! My house was built in 1985. Painting my kitchen cabinets and replacing the hardward. Cannot find this hinge anywhere (with the reversed holes for attaching to cabinet door). Can you help? [see attached images]

Thanks!
Jene'
Where can I find this hinge?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe your hinge is from the Amerock brand. Take a look at our 32-101 and 32-126 hinges to see if you could use either of these for your cabinet. If you were to replace them in pairs, I believe they could work for you. Take a look and see what you think.
A quick learner from Atlanta, GA says:
Hi Dave - thanks for your post. The links for the hinges you suggested look similar with the huge exception that the holes to hold the hinge to the door are reversed (which is my problem). The hinges I have...have one hold by the hinge, followed by two holes further out. The parts you suggested are reverse of that (like every other hinge on the market). I continue to be baffled about the hinges I have, and the way the holes have been created. Any further suggestions? Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see what you mean. I actually didn't notice that at first glance; I guess I'm so used to seeing them one way! I'm afraid we don't have any hinges that are reversed like yours. Would you be able to drill new holes?
A quick learner from Atlanta, GA says:
Was trying to avoid drilling new holes...but looks like that is what we will have to do.

THANKS for your help!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.