Where do you find the stamp

A home owner from Colorado says:
I am looking to buy a number of 28" 385 series channel balance. Mines are getting worn out, the top and bottom getting half broken, some pulleys have gouges into it, etc. I replaced a few broken strings with stronger material, but still need new ones.

I know the type, the width, the length. Where would the stamp be located on the old ones? Or should I just weigh each window type (they are all 28").

Thanks, Jean-Paul
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The stamp is usually located directly on the metal channel. If yours do not have any, then weighing the window sashes is your best option, yes.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)