Where to get rivet gun?

A home owner from elsmere, kentucky says:
I bought screen retainer clips for windows, 70-026, and Pop rivets 3/8" to install them. Need a rivet gun but don't know what kind or where to get.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We actually sell a professional rivet tool. See our 75-012.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)