Which Andersen balance do I need?

A contractor from Avon Lake, Oh says:
Anderson sash balance. See attached picture. Which balance do I need?
User submitted a photo of an Andersen window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Check out our 24-939. This can replace Andersen balance boxes with the stamp 931.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)