Which Part do I need?

A quick learner from Mamaroneck, NY says:
The small plastic 1 inch piece that connects the crank arm (approx 11") into the metal runner on the 22x45 window is broken. Do I replace the whole arm & crank?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that plastic piece cannot be replaced, as it is riveted on the end of the operator arm. As a whole, this looks like its either the 39-094 and 39-095, or maybe the 39-150 and 39-151.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)