Which Replacement Parts for Anderson Sliding Glass Door

A home owner from Lake Oswego, Oregon says:

Hello Swisco,

As you can see from image 0369, a piece of the hand-lever sheared off. Cast into the hand-lever itself, I notice a number: C-7442-5. The sheared off piece together with the intact piece formed a slot that fit over the internal latch control seen in image 0372. Because the internal control in 0372 protrudes into the door frame, I cannot figure out how to remove latch mechanism shown in image 0361. The receiver piece in the door frame is shown in image 0370, and I see a number: 7700B 69 (part of this is visible in the image). I hope this provide enough clues. Thanks for your efforts.

Best Wishes,

Steve 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0371.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0370.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0361.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0369.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0372.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Steve.

Take a look at our 82-043 thumb lever and 82-316 & 82-317 key locks. Review our dimensions and see if this could be what you're looking for. 

VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.