Which balances do I need

A quick learner from Philadelphia, PA says:
i have 2 separate windows in need of balances. the one has
11600-2 C48 6#31 9-78 stamped on it. the other has
11600-2 E68 9#27 12-78

which balances are the exact replacement?
also I'm replacing left and right balances on each of these windows so would each window have a pair of identical balances? or are these just made for the left side of window. b/c that's the only one i removed thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
For the balance stamped 9#27, I recommend our 25-939, and for the balance stamped 6#31 I recommend our 25-637. Both of these balances can work for the left and right hand side.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)