Which ballance do I need

A quick learner from Florida says:
I am needing to replace the balance for a croft window. It measures 28 and 5/8 long exactly. It has a white tip. The diameter of the sleeve is 7/16 or maybe 1/2. It seems to be in between the 3/8 and 5/8 diameter options I see you guys do not sell any lengths except whole inches. What do you guys recommend? Thanks in advance for your time.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmmm... Croft windows often use the 3/8" style balance. I would recommend triple checking the diameter, just in case. As for the length, I think you'd be safe rounding up to 29".
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)