Which drawer stop is this?

A home owner says:
This piece is part of the drawer slide in that stops the dresser that stops the drawer from pulling all the way out. The piece measures 2 inches long and is 1 1/16 inch across the widest part and 1 inch at the narrowest part.
User submitted a photo of a kenlin case runner.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at our 32-076 and see if this could be a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)