Which is the Correct replacement balance?

A home owner from Idaho says:
From looking At the info on your site it appears that the correct replacement part will be series 385. The window weighs 18.5 lbs. Is this the correct part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

As long as you have a 19-005 top and 15-004 bottom nylon fitting, then the Series 385 should work fine. The problem is that we don't have a stock option that can support 18.5 pounds, so this may need to be custom made.

Please give me a little time to look into whether or not we can bring in a balance that strong and I will get back to you ASAP. In the meantime, can you tell me how many you need?

Profile picture of Tom

Okay, we can definitely supply this balance. I just need to know how many you need. Once I have that, I'll email you a purchase link and price quote that you can use to place an order on our site.

A home owner from Idaho says:
Thanks for your reply. I would use two of them so I can replace the broken balance and the Functioning one on the opposite side of the window
Profile picture of Tom

Sounds good. I'll send out that purchase link now.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.