Which latch do i need to order for my windows

A handy person from Kentucky says:
I need some window latches that I think slide on. Can you tell me which kind I need to order and do you have a video link that can show me how to slide the ones I have off for replacement?
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! This looks like our 26-295 Better-Bilt window latch, which comes in a pair. Look over our dimensions and pictures to confirm. We don't have a video on how to replace this part, but I'll do my best to walk you through it here.

First, remove the sash from the window and remove the top two corner screws. Then, you want to old a block of wood up to the top sash rail and gently tap it with a hammer to knock that sash rail slightly up. You should then be able to slide off the old latch and slide on the new. Once that's done, tap the top rail down the same way you tapped it off, put the screws back in, and reinstall your sash in the window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)