Which one?

A home owner from Florida says:
One of my window balances broke and based off your sites recommendation, I will order two, however I'm not entirely sure which to get since my stamp doesn't match anything on your site. The stamp reads "29-9 BA CMC 11". Doing some measuring and best guessing, I'd say it's your 30" Series 380 Channel Balance
Product Code: S380-30 with 19-005 at the top 15-005 at the bottom. I'm stuck at the part where I pick the weight. Please advise.
A home owner from Florida says:
Added pictures
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Stamps ending in "9" are an old type of indicator that aren't really used anymore. Now, one of our normal stamp options may still work, but you will need to weigh your sash and refer to the chart found on the S380-30 store page in order to find the best choice.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)