Which one should I buy ?

A home owner from Miami, Florida says:
I need help replacing this operator/lever which is not pushing enough to close the casement window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

If the issue is that the window isn't closing, then I don't think replacing the handle is going to fix the issue. That sounds like a problem with the operator itself. Would it be possible to see a photo of that out of the window?

Hello again and thanks for the reply.
It is the operator, any chance you guys sell it?
How can I identify which one is the correct one?

thanks in advance,

Ricardo
Profile picture of Tom

Hey, Ricardo. Like I mentioned in my previous response, we need a clear photo of it out of the window. It's important that we can see the entire mechanism in one shot without obstruction. Please let me know if that would be possible. 

That these pics work? Thanks again for your fast reply!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 29E9523F-4313-4EDB-A016-37B6819826FC_1_201_a.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B166B5F6-7594-4E93-8C5D-05C7DBF9B750_1_201_a.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6AF47497-4C89-4AE7-9A97-CEAE8965913F_1_201_a.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0B2130E2-3951-412C-8B5A-226CF9ED9A6E_1_201_a.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! These pictures are perfect. What you have here appears to match our 39-458. We also sell the 39-457, for the opposite side.

Please review our specs for these operators and let me know if you had any questions.

Order placed, thank you so much!
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.