Which part should I order

A quick learner from Anderson window double hung says:
What part should I order to replace this
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please see our 24-737 Andersen Sash Balance. This can be used to replace balance boxes with the stamp 7#27.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)