Which parts should I buy to replace these

A quick learner from NYC says:
First 2 photos are the top of mechanism. The other is the bottom mechanism. Please help me in knowing which parts I should buy to replace them?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E44DAFB6-6DA1-4299-AFBD-42E8466DEA84.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3DE7F118-5CD2-4EC5-BAB4-C0544C1A1656.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for writing in your question. Looking at your top spring loaded roller assembly, take a look and see if our 23-196 will do the trick in a replacement. As for your bottom convex roller, our 23-199 comes to mind. However, you may also want to consider our 23-225, which has a ball bearing convex wheel, that provides a smoother glide. Review all the parts mentioned and let us know what you think. 

A home owner from St Paul, MN says:
Why does the top assembly have a spring? I have the same thing on my doors but the spring doesn't seem to actuate anything. There are no screws to adjust this assembly either.
Profile picture of Paul

That is a good question. The door manufacturer use the top spring roller assembly, our 23-093, so the wheel will float as the door moves. They consider the bottom rollers with the adjusting screws the principle adjusting device for the door. I hope this helps answers your question. Please get back to us if any other questions come up. 

A home owner from St Paul, MN says:
Paul, thank you for your response. My doors have 23-246 style top tracks but the 23-093 style top spring roller assembly doesn't make contact with the top of the channel (I think they are Stanley brand maybe 20121). This makes the metal surround on the door rub against the sides of the top track, which makes an irritating sound. Would 23-222C or 23-222B help me here? I want the door to be centered in the channel so there is no rubbing.

Thanks in advance.
Profile picture of Paul

If you have a 23-246 top track and the top housing is similar to our 23-196, then I agree that our 23-222C should work for you. The 23-222B could work as well, but the 23-222C is a newer version and I have been told by other customers that it works better. It's ultimately up to you.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.