Which parts should I get?

A home owner from Coon Rapids, MN says:
Good day,
I need all the window balancer hardware for a window. I have taken pictures of an identical window's parts to try and help.

I know I'll need 2 of the giant springs, What does 28D BS1 RP mean? - Which balancer would you suggest?

The width/depth of the balancer is 1/2 inch.

The end of the balancer hooks on to a metal hook/S-Hook which I need, but I do not know what it looks like or what it would be called to search.

I would basically need a set for each side of the window.

Any help with this would be great!
Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can replace this balance, but it will have to be a special order. Basically we'll use our S770-28 channel balance with a 28D stamp and with a rivet installed in the top hole. The S-hook is sold separately and would be either our 19-029 (short) or 19-030 (long). 

The 28D stamp indicates how much weight two balances working together can support. Specifically, 28D means these balances can carry 23 through 28 pounds. You may want to weigh your sash on a scale to confirm that it falls in that range.

In the meantime, I'll email you a special order link  and price quote for 2 of these right now. Let me know if you wanted to change any of these details.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.